Dr. Mugdha Raut is a graduate of MBBS and has pursued her post graduation-MD, DGO from Seth G.S Medical College & KEM Hospital very well know institutes of Mumbai (1992). Here she was a gold medalist in preventive and social Medicine. She also stood 3rd in MBBS.
Currently, She is the Managing Director of Dr. Raut’s Women’s Hospital, which was founded in the year 1997. She brings over 30 years of experience of qualified gynecology right from counseling to establishing her cause for enjoying Motherhood through launch of ICPRM – Immunotherapy Centre for Prevention of Repeated Miscarriages.
Dr. Mugdha Raut’s concern regarding the alarming rate of increase in women with repeated miscarriages, and women who face infertility all together, lead her and her husband to lay the foundation for India’s first ever gynecological counseling center in1997.
She specializes in personal counseling and has trained in advanced Endoscopic Surgery and Assisted Reproductive Technique. She is also tied up with German IVF Firm - Morpheus Life Sciences for ART.
With her vast knowledge Dr. Mugdha also has some commendable affiliations with renowned banners like Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecology society (MOGS) since 1989, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India 1989., European Society of Reproductive Immunology 2014, American Society of Reproductive Immunology 2014. She has published papers and spoken in International Conferences on various topics.
Dr. Mugdha has graced her presence to the media with articles like Samna- ‘A Gynecologist- Friend, Philosophy & Guide’, Articles in Mom & Me, Parenthood.
Her various Laurels are:-
Certificate in Ethical Private Practice in 2004 by CCPL Software Pvt. Ltd. through its activity ‘Promotion’.
Dr. Mugdha Raut today has prioritized Women wellness and health of motherhood through the launch of ICPRM –Immunotherapy Centre for Prevention and Repeated Miscarriages. ICPRM is dedicated in diagnosing, treating and providing women suffering from miscarriages a chance of having a successful pregnancy outcome through Immunotherapy.
In March 2014, Dr, Mugdha Raut was selected in the Femina magazine in the TOP TEN WOMEN WHO MATTER.
In the same month, Cosmopolitan magazine selected Dr. Mugdha Raut in the TOP TEN INFLUENTIAL WOMEN.
She is a faculty for music therapy at MIT college Bandra.
She has recently been awarded the Global woman Achievers in Healthcare on 20 th August 2015
She has also walked the ramp for educating the GIRL CHILD in a FASHION SHOW through SMILE FOUNDATION.
Dr. Mugdha and Dr. Mohan have conducted various camps for underpriviledged women through their IMMUNOTHERAPY FOUNDATION
They have started INDIA’S first ever IMMUNOTHERAPY CENTRE for REPEATED MISCARRIAGES, IVF FAILURES, UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY.
Her paper was recently published in the International Journal of Reproductive Immunology
She has written various articles in newspapers, journals and International Journals.
1) In April 2018 Dr Mugdha Raut was appointed as an Editor in “Evidence Based Women’s Health Journal” as well as a “member of the journal Editorial board-of the Journal of Evidence Based Women Health Society, Egypt.”
2) September 2017, her research paper along with Dr. Mohan Raut on “Efficacy of Lymphocyte Immunisation Therapy (LIT) in patients with Recurrent Miscarriages- “Indian Experience” was published in the American Journal of Reproductive Immunology (ASRI)
3) April 2017, Appointed as visiting Gyn. at Cloud Nine Group of Hospitals for Reproductive Immunology for their patients of Repeated Miscarriages, IVF failures and Unexplained Infertility
4) February 2017→Dr. Raut’s ICPRM (immunotherapy centre) was awarded the Emerging Hospital in India.
5) Dr. Mugdha Raut is currently on the Education Committee of the American Society Of Reproductive Immunology (ASRI)
6) Dr Mugdha Raut was awarded in 2018 with the TIMES OF INDIA Health Care Achievers Award for Innovative Work in Immunotherapy for repeated pregnancy loss in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Dr. Mugdha Raut presented a paper on THIN ENDOMETRIUM and LIT, a PILOT Study-at ISAR 2019, held in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
Dr. Mugdha was also Chairperson at ISAR 2019 for Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Mugdha Raut is currently writing a book on Immunotherapy with Springer Publications, Germany.
Dr. Mugdha Raut is currently on the Education Committee of American Society of Reproductive Immunology
The lyers went form clinic to clinic . They tried everything,including IVF. Nothing worked.But they were not the ones to give up hope! Finally,after 5 years of waiting,Nisha was born to them at our clinic.
An open letter from Dr Mugdha
Nisha is 21 now! she is hale and hearty; beautiful to look at and very very spirited. To me, she could have been no one other than that - knowing first hand how she was brought into the world.
It is beautiful story I love to tell,especially to those couples who have resigned to a life without a child.Read More
There are half a million cases where IVF has failed too;but that no way means the end of the road to parenthood. Dr Mohan Raut writes about his experience with Lymhocyte Immunisation Therapy.Read More