ABOUT THE DOCTOR
Dr. Mugdha Raut is a graduate of MBBS and has pursued her post graduation-MD, DGO from Seth G.S Medical College & KEM Hospital very well know institutes of Mumbai (1992). Here she was a gold medalist in preventive and social Medicine. She also stood 3rd in MBBS. Currently, She is the Managing Director of Dr. Raut’s Women’s Hospital, which was founded in the year 1997. She brings over 30 years of experience of qualified gynecology right from counseling to establishing her cause for enjoying Motherhood through launch of Dr. Raut's Centre for Reproductive Immunology – Immunotherapy Centre for Prevention of Repeated Miscarriages, previously known as ICPRM.
Dr. Mugdha Raut’s concern regarding the alarming rate of increase in women with repeated miscarriages, and women who face infertility all together, lead her and her husband to lay the foundation for India’s first ever gynecological counseling center in1997. She specializes in personal counseling and has trained in advanced Endoscopic Surgery With her vast knowledge. Dr. Mugdha also has some commendable affiliations with renowned banners like Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecology society (MOGS) since 1989, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India 1989., European Society of Reproductive Immunology 2014, American Society of Reproductive Immunology 2014. She has published papers and spoken in International Conferences on various topics.
Dr. Mugdha has graced her presence to the media with articles like Samna- ‘A Gynecologist- Friend, Philosophy & Guide’, Articles in Mom & Me, Parenthood.
- Certificates Certificate from American School for counting Medical Education – Advances in Recurring Pregnancy loss therapy in October 2011.
- Certificate in Gyanaecological Endoscopy 2010 , CICE France.
- Certificate in Sex Education 2006 Institution in Human Technology.
- Certificate in Personal Counseling 2005 Focus Promotion.
SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENT
Dr. Mugdha Raut is currently on the Education Committee of the American Society Of Reproductive Immunology (ASRI)
Dr. Mugdha Raut today has prioritized Women wellness and health of motherhood through the launch of Dr. Raut's Centre for Reproductive Immunology –Immunotherapy Centre for Prevention and Repeated Miscarriages. Dr. Raut's Centre for Reproductive Immunology is dedicated in diagnosing, treating and providing women suffering from miscarriages a chance of having a successful pregnancy outcome through Immunotherapy.
In March 2014, Dr, Mugdha Raut was selected in the Femina magazine in the TOP TEN WOMEN WHO MATTER.
In the same month, Cosmopolitan magazine selected Dr. Mugdha Raut in the TOP TEN INFLUENTIAL WOMEN.
She is a faculty for music therapy at MIT college Bandra.
She has recently been awarded the Global woman Achievers in Healthcare on 20th August 2015
She has also walked the ramp for educating the GIRL CHILD in a FASHION SHOW through SMILE FOUNDATION.
Dr. Mugdha and Dr. Mohan have conducted various camps for underpriviledged women through their IMMUNOTHERAPY FOUNDATION
They have started INDIA’S first ever IMMUNOTHERAPY CENTRE for REPEATED MISCARRIAGES, IVF FAILURES, UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY.
Her paper was recently published in the International Journal of Reproductive Immunology
She has written various articles in newspapers, journals and International Journals.
- Chetna college of management: 400 girl students and teachers on PCOD and Cervical Cancer
- MMK college: Nutrition in Pregnancy
- Music therapy in Pune: Music and Gynaecology-September 2015
- POGS: Was invited at Pune Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society to give a talk on Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy-20-12-2015
- WCRPL Cannes: Presented a poster and a talk on Immunotherapy –an Indian Experience-14-01-2016
- Was invited to give a talk on Immunotherapy – Explaining the Unexplained in Bharuch, Chennai, Calcutta, Dehradun
1) In April 2018 Dr Mugdha Raut was appointed as an Editor in “Evidence Based Women’s Health Journal” as well as a “member of the journal Editorial board-of the Journal of Evidence Based Women Health Society, Egypt.”
2) September 2017, her research paper along with Dr. Mohan Raut on “Efficacy of Lymphocyte Immunisation Therapy (LIT) in patients with Recurrent Miscarriages- “Indian Experience” was published in the American Journal of Reproductive Immunology (ASRI)
3) April 2017, Appointed as visiting Gyn. at Cloud Nine Group of Hospitals for Reproductive Immunology for their patients of Repeated Miscarriages, IVF failures and Unexplained Infertility
4) February 2017→Dr. Raut’s Dr. Raut's Centre for Reproductive Immunology (immunotherapy centre) was awarded the Emerging Hospital in India.
5) Dr Mugdha Raut was awarded in 2018 with the TIMES OF INDIA Health Care Achievers Award for Innovative Work in Immunotherapy for repeated pregnancy loss in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Dr. Mugdha Raut presented a paper on THIN ENDOMETRIUM and LIT, a PILOT Study-at ISAR 2019, held in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
Dr. Mugdha was also Chairperson at ISAR 2019 for Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Mugdha Raut is currently writing a book on Immunotherapy with Springer Publications, Germany.